Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jubilee!

One of my most favorite phrases in the whole wide world is "my cup runneth over"! Tonight when I got Avery to sleep I sat down and opened up the laptop. Low and behold, I had some new pictures!

I know I have blogged a ton about Avery and Avery's birthday, but I can't help it. He's my boy!

BFF brought her camera up to the McDonald's in Pilot Mountain, and this is what she got:


Look at the serious look on Avery's face? He cracks me up. He is so stoic!


I love this one. Even though Avery isn't looking or smiling, you can see how happy I am! Love it!


Avery is the king of the backwards glance. He's such a cool customer!


Now this one is my most favorite. Yes, I have a crazy look on my face, but this is what it is all about. A cupcake made specially for you, a couple of candles, and a year's worth of wishes. Nope, it does NOT get any better than this.

My cup runneth over! Thank you BFF. You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment