Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bridesmaids?

Ok, I did not love The Hangover. I know I am one of the few people in the whole wide world. The first trailer I saw tore me up. I laughed out loud, then I laughed some more, and then my head hurt because I couldn't stop laughing. I watched it, on video, long after that first trailer and I only semi liked it. I hated the parts with the baby. Even when I suspend belief, I still hate them. I know it sounds very hypocritical coming from a girl who loves Teen Mom, but gracious those baby seems really cussed me off. I also generally love the super cute guy. He generally plays such a lovable character, but he was a mega douche in The Hangover.

I had never even heard of this movie. Bridesmaids? Really? A girl version of The Hangover? I am not sure how I feel about this, but for gracious sake, this trailer is funny. I think this movie has some incredible potential. I won't actually see it in the theater, but I can't wait to talk to my friends who still see movies about it. You can't go wrong with Wigg. I think this is going to be a winner!

In the meantime, take 2 minutes and watch this trailer. I hope it doesn't have all of the funny parts in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment