Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Am So Cool, Like Oprah Cool....

If you will recall, back at Christmas, Avery lost his best friend Woobie at the Baby Gap. A super nice girl, I know crazy right, helped us and saved Woobie, tagged him, and he was ready and waiting right where she said he would be. Now the likelihood of this is uncanny. First of all, the fact that we managed to track Woobie down at the mall is amazing. Secondly, the chances of finding a helpful clerk between Thanksgiving and Christmas is quite like finding a needle in a haystack. Thirdly, that this clerk would do what she said she would do, and that the next day Woobie would be recovered the next day is quite literally a Christmas miracle. I don't even believe it myself.

Now, Woobie met with the floor in a fit or grumpiness by Mr. Avery. He was quite perturbed because I would not buy a stuffed rabbit from the Jelly Cat company. I have no idea why I fought him so bad, it was less than $10 and it was super duper cute.

Tonight while Avery was in the tub, I looked over at my O Magazine and saw this picture. First of all, what an adorable toy tote. Available at amazon.com for $38, 3 Sprouts storage bin. In that very tote is none other than Avery's pal Jelly!

This is Jelly. He really is cute isn't he? That Baby Gap is the best darn store!

So, clearly I am super cool, like Oprah cool right? I also hold myself singularly responsible the the popularity of Rody here in the triad!

No comments:

Post a Comment