Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Martha Stewart, Are You Kidding Me?

Ok, I have been thinking this for a while, but I have to get it off of my chest. I love Martha Stewart's Magazine, her craft line, her kids magazine, and her show. The woman surrounds herself with brilliance. She went to the big house, and she still has more money than I will ever see in a lifetime. She has to be one of the most successful ex-cons of all times. Can you imagine how dramatically your life would change if you spent a year in the hokie? I would say it would be quite an update to your current lifestyle.

I legitimately thought spending some time in the BIG HOUSE might bring Martha down a notch or two, but I think she has more success than ever. One of my favorite parts of each issue of Martha Stewart Living is the Great Finds section. I swear, it has gotten completely ridiculous. The prices are insane. Yeah, it is a great find if you are one of the freakin' Kardashians. On the front page of Great Finds this month:


Cool right? I mean it is a tree, and a bookshelf, and it is super cute. Take a wild guess at how much it might cost you to secure such bookshelf. Before you guess you should know it is 6-foot-6 3/4-inches tall.

You ready for the big reveal? $2,500!!!! Wow! What a GREAT FIND MARTHA! I will take 3 of them. Since I know you are going to want one too, here's the website: designartist.co.kr

Maybe I shouldn't pick on Martha. It must be so difficult to be filthy stinkin' rich. Poor, poor ex-con!!

No comments:

Post a Comment