Sunday, October 11, 2009

Topics for Next Week

  1. Nutella - I don't care if sugar is the first ingredient J-Woo, I love it anyway!
  2. Ikea - I know their layout is tricky and their sizes are weird, but I love me some Ikea!
  3. Avery Linkous can now not only sit up alone, but he had pulled up in the bed and crawl. No little baby at my house. He also got his first Halloween card in the mail and it was so cute!
  4. How much I miss my memory, but I probably won't remember the details when I start to write about this.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Ikea. This is wrong, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea is great but make sure you have the right boxes when you're in the "pick it up yourself" section and if you're going for something specific check to make sure they have it in stock and on the floor. Ikea nearly drove us to the brink of insanity when we were trying to furnish our downstairs!

    ReplyDelete