Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dixie Classic Goodness with Team Woo

K-Woo and her family are so good to me. I can't even tell you how much of Avery's stuff is on loan from team Woo. They came bearing food on icy roads when Avery was born, they bring me home cooked meals on Monday's because they know I don't eat well, and they NEVER miss a pumpkin party. I haven't even scratched the surface of what they have done for us.

So when K-Woo recommended that I take 1/2 a day off and meet them at the fair I jumped at the chance. An afternoon at the fair doesn't get any better, unless it's an afternoon at the fair with FRIENDS!


Connor is such a performer. It's hard to get a shot of him. He's always on the GO!


This girl.... This girl.... She's such an adult. She has been growing her bangs out for a year. How fashion forward is that for someone who just entered Kindergarten? Success little J-Woo. Your hair looks AWESOME!


Mommy and her Brood


I love my Papa!


Get your motor running. Head out on the highway. Lookin' for adventure at the Dixie Classic Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment