1. I went to the Dixie Classic fair, with not one, but two families and it was AWESOME. I can't wait to Blog you all about it.
2. I completed my first 5k. 5k is far. My bones hurt.
3. My loathing for a Greensboro police officer. That's right, I said LOATHING. This deserves its own post. Trust me.
4. Avery can now sit up from a laying position. I will stick this story on his blog. He also has another ear infection. :0( I do LOVE that boy.
5. I have officially written the outline to my first children's book, complete with notes for the accompanying illustrations. This book is going to change my life. I can feel it in my bones. Please Lord, let me be right not just achy from the 5k. (nevermind, i did a couple of hours with of research and it appears that my odds of winning powerball are better than the odds of ever getting a children's book published. oh well!)
6. Has anyone missed my daily updates? I've missed writing them.
7. The Big Bang Boom Band. Won't you love them with me? They need a FaceBook page. I hate MySpace. ugh!