Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Fun

Every year the Pumpkin Party is one of the highlights of my whole year. This year was no different. We had a couple of first time attendees and I think they had fun. I know we were glad to have them.

Let me start with Ginger and Christopher.


First of all Ginger, is married to K-Woo's little brother Christopher and she works with me. Ginger is super funny, super crafty, and I have a super girl crush on her. She designed and created Avery's Halloween Card.


How cool is that? Plus, she did not play around when it came to the pumpkin carving. Ginger brought the pumpkin mo jo and it showed!

Christopher and Ginger are adorable and I loved them being at the party!

Ginger holds great disdain for Holiday inflatables and for that reason, my 12 foot tall pumpkin man hand handcrafted her a note. It didn't work, she still hates Holiday inflatables. Grrrrr!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! We got a whole post - I feel super special! :-) "Pumpkin Fun" is right - we had a great time, and I love your pictures! And if it makes you feel better, I hate Pumpkin Guy less than I hate inflatable snow globes...

    ReplyDelete