Friday, September 4, 2009

Things I Love at Old Navy

My firend K-Woo dresses her little boy C and her big girl J super cute.  For this reason, I consider her to be an officianado on cute baby clothes.  This week she pointed me to some of the cutest Halloween finds at Old Navy.

I really, really want to order these things, but I am trying to be strong:
  1. I love this costume.  They have had it for a number of years.  I even started to buy it once just on the off chance that I might some day have a baby.  Isn't it adorable?
 2.  I think this onesie is really, really cute too, but I think it may be a little on the girlie side.  What do you think?
3.  This one piece is fabulous.  K-Woo ordered it for little C to wear to daycare on the day they celebrate Halloween.  I can't even stand how cute it is!  Is it ok to spend my entire disposable income on adorable Halloween wear?
 
 4.  This has nothing to do with Halloween, but I love it just the same.  I think Avery would be so cute in this.  I might order it for his fall pictures, but I worry it would be incredibly uncomfortable.  Do you think I love this so much because of the stripes, and their is a strong chance I would wear something like this?  (Update:  Old Navy has now sold out of these pants.  I guess it wasn't meant to be)



SKP was also telling me today that Kohls has a ton of cute stuff too.  You should see the adorable outfit she got for A.  There were candy corns on the pants.  CANDY CORNS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment