I started really clicking and realized that there were things I could pick up and move.
I figured out two, one was expired (the compact), one was just ok (the chalk) but the ketchup bottle was killing me. So I did what anyone would do. I Googled it and check this out (credit goes to):
- For a $10 off $50 move the ketchup bottle to the hotdog on the picture on the cart.
- For 15% off a men’s item, move the red chalk to the end of the pool cue.
- Free coupon for 5% off when you buy a yellow item – click the polo shirts at the bottom.
- For the 20% off when you buy a men’s and women’s item click on the shirt of the man who is by himself.
- For the $65 off click the necklace then the compact in the models hand.
- Click on wesley’s picture and then click the hearts that fly out for $45 off.
From what I have found, these are updated on Fridays. If you guys get a good one, remember your Friend Ouida!
I know we can all use a good deal. I would be on cloud 9 if that compact coupon wasn't already expired. What a deal. You guys keep me posted if you find any incredible deals. I know it is so hard to find the time, so sharing is imperative! Also, this blogger is in Canada, but everything seemed to be the same. If you find a better source, let me know, but until then, Oh Canada........
Just another reason to love good old Friday! I hope someone gets an awesome one next Friday. Last week they had a $75 off of $100 one. This is just the kind of thing my nerdy friends will surely excel out. Anyhow, Happy Hunting!