Sunday, September 6, 2009

Old Navy Coupons

Oh my word! I have spent quite a bit of time debating my Old Navy Purchases and I couldn't help looking for a coupon. I had noticed when I was on the site that they had this new feature where you find your own coupon. I clicked around a little, tried to view the source to find the coupons, and then surrendered. I went back out this morning and noticed that it gives some details of the coupons that are left and there was mention of a $10 off a $50 purchase one.

I started really clicking and realized that there were things I could pick up and move.



I figured out two, one was expired (the compact), one was just ok (the chalk) but the ketchup bottle was killing me. So I did what anyone would do. I Googled it and check this out (credit goes to):
  • For a $10 off $50 move the ketchup bottle to the hotdog on the picture on the cart.
  • For 15% off a men’s item, move the red chalk to the end of the pool cue.
  • Free coupon for 5% off when you buy a yellow item – click the polo shirts at the bottom.
  • For the 20% off when you buy a men’s and women’s item click on the shirt of the man who is by himself.
  • For the $65 off click the necklace then the compact in the models hand.
  • Click on wesley’s picture and then click the hearts that fly out for $45 off.
The ones with strike through are already gone, but how awesome are these coupons! You can keep one for yourself and gift one to a friend on FaceBook! I am so excited. I didn't realize the gift option so I didn't get to do that this time. Also, I could never click on Wesley's floating heart. I could see one become clickable, but I couldn't click fast enough. I just wanted to see how it worked. I did figure out the chalk on my own, and the compact one.

From what I have found, these are updated on Fridays. If you guys get a good one, remember your Friend Ouida!

I know we can all use a good deal. I would be on cloud 9 if that compact coupon wasn't already expired. What a deal. You guys keep me posted if you find any incredible deals. I know it is so hard to find the time, so sharing is imperative! Also, this blogger is in Canada, but everything seemed to be the same. If you find a better source, let me know, but until then, Oh Canada........

Just another reason to love good old Friday! I hope someone gets an awesome one next Friday. Last week they had a $75 off of $100 one. This is just the kind of thing my nerdy friends will surely excel out. Anyhow, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment