Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Halloween Tease

Today was the first day of Fall. Fall 2009. Wow! How did we get here? I am 4 years shy of 40, and I am just as excited about fall as I was when I was 6 years old. It doesn't fade for me. I think this will be the best fall yet. I am so excited to see everything through Avery's eyes. Last year he was technically at the pumpkin party, but this year he will be the main attraction. I can't wait.

Here are a couple of fall shots to get you in the mood:






Today was a crappy work day. I won't bore you with the details, but it felt like a Friday all day long and its only TUESDAY. Ugh. I did hear that Target has a ton of cool stuff in the dollar spot, and I cannot wait to get over there.

I read something sad today. Apparently Tori Spelling is in a loveless marriage? That can't be right. I love me some Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood and it seems like they love each other to me. Please let me know if you have any scoop on this. I might be crushed but I am too tired to be sure.

Also, I am really excited about the new Drew Barrymore movie, Whip It. You may or may not know this about me, but I have ALWAYS wanted to be a roller derby girl. You get to wear old school roller skates (not roller blades), wear cool clothes, and hit other girls. That's what I call a sport. Bring it! Anyhow, I generated my Roller Girl name and it is Bloody Slammer. Awesome!

I also found a new cooking show I am interested in. The Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck. Blythe is pretty cool. She reminds me of my friend Tammy, but with a serious potty mouth. I just saw a few minutes of it, but I think I HEART her. Have you watched?

Happy Wednesday Hotties. Rock it out. The weekend isn't too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment