Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Did You Feel the Nip in the Air Today?

I keep warning you, but today Mother Nature joined my fight. Did she ever put a nip in the air. The day was gorgeous. I would have loved to have been out in the sunshine all day today, but my need to pay the mortgage prevailed. Ugh. Being a responsible adult is so hard!

I did take a few minutes this evening to spot some Halloween/Fall goodness. I don't know that I will get over to Pier 1, but if I do I would love to have one or both of these:



I love that Owls are so in right now!




How cute are these Spider Rings too? I am not a big ring wearer, but I do think these are so cute. I think I will get the pink one to wear for the Halloween Party.



Too gaudy? I think they are great.

I hope Target has their Halloween stuff out soon. I love to go there and look. World Market generally has a cool/different selection too, but they don't have a good selection on their website.

Only 21 days until the Dixie Classic Fair! You can even follow them on Twitter and FaceBook. What did any of us do before Twitter and Facebook? Man, I wish one of us would have invented Twitter, Facebook, or some popular I-Phone App. I know money can't buy you happiness, but I have happiness, I just need some money!

In case you need a reason to smile, tomorrow's flavor of the day at Kernel Kustard is sugar wafer. Yum! Here is a coupon for buy one get one free! Treat yourself. You will be glad you did!


May your Thursday exceed your expectations and leave you happily on the doorstep of Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment