Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tiny Prints Talent Search


If you made your way over to the Tiny Prints site to check your cards you may have noticed that they have a contest running.  If you haven't made your way over, 2 things:  

1.  Why and what are you waiting for?  
2.  They have an awesome contest going on!  

The grand prize is $1,000 cash, plus a $500 Tiny Prints gift certificate, cha-ching!!

Look, I spend more time than I care to admit looking at all of your pictures and I know you have some of the best pictures in the categories they are looking for:

  • Cutest Baby (from ages 0-24 months)
  • Cutest Kid (from ages of 25 months - 10 years old)
  • Cutest Family
  • Cutest Couple (Jen!)
  • Cutest Pet and Owner
THE DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 21st!  What on Earth are you waiting for?  Get to submitting.  You can submit from Facebook or the Tiny Prints Website.  

For Official Rules, click here.


If I were entering the Cutest Couple category, I would start with this:




Cutest baby from 0-24 months this:

Cutest family, this:

But hey, I am just throwing out some ideas.  You get out there and show me how it's done.  I dare you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment