Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Friday was Thanksgiving at Avery's school.  It is always so much fun to get in there and see Avery in action.  Especially when he doesn't know you are watching.  His little friends are so cute.  I know I've said it before, but I wish we had a house full.  I love kids!

Avery's place mat, napkin ring, hand print,  turkey, and apple.  Beautiful!
Not to go on too much, but how cute is this stuff?  I mean really, all the money in the world can't buy this stuff.  SO CUTE!

You really have to love anything made with that little hand print!  Swoon!

best napkin ring ever!

gobble, gobble

cheese, or should i say, turkey?

crazy about daddy
Avery's teachers, all of the teachers at his school, had done a great job with the crafts and the room looked so cute.  The things they make are so precious to me.  Lunch was GREAT!  The food was so yummy, especially the sweet potato casserole.  It was a full room and a fine meal.  Well done FBCCC! Well done indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment