Sunday, November 13, 2011

Card-o-riffic!

As much as I love Halloween, and I do LOVE Halloween, Christmas is my second favorite.  My two favorite things about Christmas are my white Christmas tree chock full of shiny, colorful mismatched ornaments, and getting everyone's Christmas cards.  I can't remember when it started, but at least 50% of my Christmas cards now come with some form of picture which is AWESOME.

Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate a good old traditional Christmas card, but the picture ones are DEFINITELY my favorite.  I love making my own card.  I can spend hours on the websites shopping for the PERFECT HOLIDAY CARD!  Who can't right?

This year the selection over at TINY PRINTS is insane.  I have 7 favorites picked, and to get down to 7 was impossible.  I think this is my favorite:  LOVE IT!  Now, I am pretty early in the process, so I guess you will just have to watch your mailbox to see which design wins.   You never know.

I expect the first cards will roll in very soon, and I CANNOT wait.  I have this awesome card holder that is a long strip.  Perfect for two lovely rows of Christmas yumminess!

I just spent a bit yesterday afternoon taking pictures of Team Wooten.   I am dying to share, but I won't!!! Fill up my mailbox please.  Thank you very much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment