Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pack of Boys - Happy Birthday Brenner

Wow!  We have been on a birthday marathon.  Most of the kids in Avery's class have turned 3 since the beginning of October.  We have been working the birthday circuit like it was a profession.  Today wasn't at a bounce house or a museum, but in someones back yard.  Who I can't say, because I didn't ask permission, but I can tell you all about it.

The boys played football.  Legitimate, tackle football.  I was a nervous wreck, but the kids loved it.  It was a lot of fun, and as luck would have it, I had my camera in the car.  Cha-ching!!  It is amazing to me how quickly boys become BOYS, and girls become 16 year olds.  So much fun to watch!!

So serious!

One of my favorite FBCCC families

All eyes on the ball

Seriously, they are tackling each other!

nice wide stances

more tackles, please note avery's distance from the pile up!

Get him!

Huddle up kids!

Bryce is so stinkin' cute!!  Love him!

The b-day boy in action.  Go Brenner!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Happy Birthday cutie pie!

Adorable cheerleaders right??

Reagan

A kiss from Daddy.  Melts my heart!

Brenner and Mommy - twins??

Check out that serious stance!
Room 115 buddies!!


Thanks for sharing your birthday with us little guy.  We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment