- I whined like a little baby because I forgot to return 2 movies I had rented, but when I took them back in and tried to pay the late fee the sweet lady at Movie Gallery waived the fee. That never happens to me. I think she partially wanted to get rid of me because she was on a personal phone call, but the end result was the same. Thanks Movie Gallery lady. Hope you had a good chat. I sure do appreciate your kindness!
- I am puzzled by the actions of men like Tiger Woods. I won't even try to break down the age old question, "why do people cheat (not just men thank you very much)?" They cheat and how. Over and over and over, rich/poor, you name it. People plain old cheat. Gesh! Anyhow, that's not my point. I read that Tiger texted (sexted) this super worthy cocktail waitress the following message: "girl i am going to wear you out, when was the last time you were effed?" Wow! That is graphic. Let me make sure I get the entire picture here. You are worth $1 billion dollars and you think this is a text you should be sending? Really? It never occurred to you that this goofy girl might sing like a canary some day? You thought you were such a gift to this little twit that she would adjust her voicemail and protect you? Really? That was dumb. Dumber than dumb, that was my IQ might be lower than my handicap DUMB. I am not judging you Tiger, I just don't understand. Cheaters could you please be a little smarter in your cheating? I am bored of your stupidity. Those who are the "others" you disgust me. Don't date married people. They aren't supposed to be dating.
- I have quit tv. I don't record anything anymore. Not even 30 Rock which is my most favorite. I miss tv, I just don't have time for it anymore. I do usually catch I-Carly when I am feeding Avery. I freakin' love that show. Yes, the show if targeted toward little girls, but I don't care. I am a kid at heart.
- Avery's school pictures are still peeving me off. You have to buy school pictures. You have to. Its in the parent code right? Its required. I paid $75 for 5 digital images. In 2 of the 5 part of Avery's limbs are cut off. The package prices were $64.95, $54.95, or $44.95. For $44.95 you get 1 8x10, 2 5x7s, 4 3x5s, and 8 wallets. Buying the digital images was the only thing that made sense. The images were on a plain memorex cd and Avery's name wasn't even written on it. Bear in mind it took me almost 2 months to get them. Jerry put it best. He said the reason it took so long to get them was that this joker was busy counting his money. I concur. Why oh why didn't I get my degree in photography. AHHHH!
- I am stoked about Christmas. I plan to embrace it Halloween style this year. Ho Ho Ho!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
What the What?
It has been a weird month and I have MISSED my blog. So, what's been up?