Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

  1. I am super pissed that my mailbox was plowed over. No, it wasn't too close to the road. No, I cannot move it back any further. Yes, I thought of that. Did you think I secretly enjoy having my blood pressure sky rocket, so I purposely plant my mailbox too close to the road? The next thing you know I will be getting a bill from the state becuase they dented their snow plow. GRRR....
  2. I saw a sign at Movie Gallery several days ago that said "FREE KIDS". I didn't get quite the shock and awe I was expecting, so here is a picture to validate my point:

    This sign is for real. Someone thought it was a good idea. Hmmm
  3. I also saw a sign at the storage place on University Parkway that said, "Ho, Ho, Ho, come put your junk in our trunk". Really? Wow.
  4. Avery hasn't seen Santa yet and I am freakin' out. Do I suck? Would it be insane to take him on Christmas Eve? Do you think if I was there at 10 a.m. I could get in and get out in a reasonable amount of time?
  5. We got snow!! Real life snow. Avery didn't love it, but I made him a snowman and it made him smile! I was in a hurry, so I forgot arms and his eyes were made of Tums!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that snowman picture! And I love that his eyes are made out of tums! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete