Monday, December 21, 2009

New Car

As you probably know, I love to take photographs. I really wish I could do it for a living, but I am not that good, and I hate getting paid by people that I care about. Over the years I have received some very creative "payments", but the best one to date is an almost new car. Can you imagine? It was so awesome. It has the quietest ride. You barely even hear it moving. I had an older one that sounded a bit like a covered wagon, but not this beauty and he handles like he's on rails (I have no idea what that means, but Julia Roberts says it in pretty woman, and I have been waiting on the opportunity to use it for years!). A low mileage car with less than a year on the title. I am in heaven!

I did Christmas pictures for the Wooten's and as payment, they gave me this car. As you can imagine, Avery couldn't be happier. This baby has logged many a mile up and down our driveway, in to our woods, and around our kitchen.

We call him BIG Blue. To Avery and to us, he is GLORIOUS!

1 comment:

  1. How freaking cute is that? Love the car and love that even hat more!

    ReplyDelete