Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Love Halloween

So, we went for it today.  We kept Avery inside, warm, and rested, and at 1 o'clock we headed down to The Children's Museum for Truck-or-Treat.  Avery had a hoot.  Glad we went.  I loved the Ghost Busters car complete with the whole set of Ghost Busters (2 of them were on a break).  How cool is this car?  Superb!!


From there it was over to Mellow Mushroom for a late lunch.  Mmm, Mellow delivers.  Y-U-M-M-Y

Next we headed to Old Salem for a little old school trick-or-treating.  Good gracious, Old Salem, you brought it.  We will have to do this every year.  I think the pumpkin party a week earlier will be a recurring event.  We really enjoyed this day.  My favorite pumpkins were:

I loved this guy's stem!!  



Way to think outside the box.  Love the stem nose!



Someone is super talented.  This one was a fan favorite.  I had to wait my turn to take this pic!

Upside down.  Clever!!

When we got in the car Avery said, shew, I had a long day, then he promptly passed out.  Yep, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment