Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day, No Way

Today was a hot mess. I know you know what I mean. You've all had these days. For some reason a little bit of ice brings out the pure idiot in people. Seriously. IDIOT!

Anyhow, it really go me thinking about things I've heard over the past year that really made me scratch my head. Some were sickening, some were shocking, some were infuriating, and some were just downright funny.

Challenge give me a list of 10 things that made you go, "what the what!" this past year. Here are 2 to get you started. I reserve the right to add more!

  1. My friend Christy describing our friend D's lady friend: "Well, she's really pretty, but she's missing right many of her teeth?" I'm sorry Christy, did you just say the toofless 20 something is pretty? Can you say Meth Head Christy?
  2. My other friend, who's name I can't say here, who said to me about her friend who is pregnant by her best friend's husband: "She's really nice!" Hmmm, do really nice girls really get pregnant by their best friend's husbands? No sweet pea. They do not. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. You have to write more...i really miss my Ouida blog.

    ReplyDelete